Sunday 9 August 2015

Term 3 Focus: DLOs

This term my aim is to encourage the students to use the rubrics that have been set up for them in Maths and Writing independently. Although we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with the writing exemplars I am working on this and will hopefully have it functioning again soon.

I would love to focus on engaging my students in creating DLOs which demonstrate their learning which they can link to their Maths rubric as proof of ongoing achievement at their current stage. It will also encourage them to frequently visit the rubric and reflect on where they are working and what their next learning steps are.



Here is an example of an educreation that Room 7 have created demonstrating how to solve a multiplication problem. This is one of the forms of DLO I am to teach my students to use.



No comments:

Post a Comment